Sunday, June 7, 2009

Blog: A New Beginning

Why a blog? Why? Why indeed. Well, firstly, to he bonest, I spend the better part of the day in front of the computer moniter with my lazy bum glued to the creaky chair. Secondly, I am bored. Thirdly, I am too lazy to probably do anything else. Maybe this is the easiest form of self-expression I could come up with. So this blog  is a medium for me to communicate my silly rantings to anyone out there who might be reading this. Anyways I am a movie buff; something you might have noticed if you have been following my recent posts. The idea to create a blog came from a very unlikely source. I have been following this blog for quite some time now.  It started out small. But over the past few years it has grown into one of the major blogs in the internet. The guy who started it is a dude called Peter Sciretta.  Its amazing to see the  tonality and content that he has consistently maintained in the blog. Anyways so this is like a brief look at the history of this blog. 
It will be a pleasure for me to introduce u folks to some other great blogs that are there on the net( some of which I avidly follow):-

No comments: